New roofs for new residential construction come with a whole host of issues that you don’t have when you’re replacing a roof on an existing home. If you’re a developer, or a homeowner, make sure you hire an experienced roofer with a lot of experience installing new roofs for new residential builds. Iron Shield Roofing has that experience, and the happy customers standing behind us who prove that we walk the talk.
Avoid Common New Roof Disasters
New construction projects run into problems. That’s just the nature of the business. But, when you work with an experienced contractor like Iron Shield Roofing, you’ll identify and avoid issues like the following before construction is complete and they become huge problems:
- Design flaws that cause water management issues, by directing runoff to just one or two places.
- Treating fascia as simply an aesthetic issue, and forgetting to design proper systems to make sure moisture doesn’t cause it to quickly rot or deteriorate.
- Including insufficient ventilation in your roofing plans.
- Not choosing the right shingles for your climate or home style.
- Installation of defective or inferior roofing materials.
- Insufficient support for tile or other heavy roofs.
- Improper flashing installation around vents, chimneys, skylights, and HVAC systems.
You Need a Partner You Can Depend On
Whether you are a developer or an individual homeowner building a new home. You want your new roof to stand up to the elements for 40 or 50 years to come. And, if it doesn’t, you want your roofer to stand behind their work. You won’t find anyone who is better at this than we are. We take pride in our work, and if something is wrong, we want it fixed right away. You won’t ever have to chase us down, or wait days for a call to be returned.
If you’re planning a new home construction project, give us a call about installing your new roof. We look forward to hearing from you.