Roofing in Fort Saskatchewan
We get why you’d decide to move to Fort Saskatchewan (or never leave in the first place). With a laid-back pace of life, rich history, and easy access to the nearby Elk Island National Park, there’s plenty to love about this quaint, yet expansive town!
Unfortunately, the brutal Fort Saskatchewan winters can take a toll on your home’s exterior and put you at risk for expensive home damage, water leaks, and headaches. If your home’s exterior isn’t up to snuff, it’s time to make an investment to improve your home for the winters to come.
Iron Shield Roofing is proud to be your premier roofing company in Fort Saskatchewan — but we’re not just a roofing company. In addition to our roofing services, we offer expert siding installation, as well as window and door installation, so you can have a home that’s strong, beautiful, and energy efficient. Contact us with questions about any of our services, and get a free estimate today.
Residential Roofing Services
A strong roof protects your home from the elements and boosts your curb appeal. That’s why Iron Shield Roofing combines the best roofing products, top-tier craftsmanship, and unrivaled customer service to get the job done right. We’re fully certified in the Edmonton area, and we offer metal roof installation that can handle the harshest weather The Fort has to offer.
COMMERCIAL ROOFING SERVICES
Iron Shield Roofing specializes in commercial roof replacement and flat roof repair in Ardrossan. We offer three types of commercial roofing membranes
(SBS) Modified bitumen. These roofs perform excellently well, are durable and require little maintenance for a lifetime of reliable weather protection.
TPO, an acronym for Thermoplastic Polyolefin, is a good heat reflective roof. It is great for energy conservation and forms a shield against ultraviolet rays and chemical exposure. TPO roofing system is an excellent, yet cost-effective membrane suitable for all types of single-ply systems with guarantees up to 30 years.
EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) is an extremely durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane widely used in low-slope buildings in alberta with warranties up to 25 years
Services Offered by Iron Shield Roofing
- Residential Roofing Installations on new builds for homes, town-homes and condominiums
- Residential Roof Replacements on homes, town-homes and condominiums
Residential Roof Repairs on homes, town-homes and condominiums
- Residential Roof Inspections on homes, town-homes and condominiums
- Multi-Family Roofing Installations on new builds of Duplexes, town-homes and condominiums
- Multi-Family Roof Replacements on duplexes, town-homes and condominiums
- Multi-Family Roof Repairs on duplexes, town-homes and condominiums
- Multi-Family Roof Inspections on duplexes, town-homes and condominiums
- Commercial Roofing Installations on new builds of condominiums and commercial buildings
- Commercial Roof Replacements of condominiums and commercial buildings
Commercial Roof Repairs on condominiums and commercial buildings
- Commercial Roof Inspections on condominiums and commercial buildings
The Iron Shield Roofing Advantage
Great roofing products are important — but it’s expert installation and exceptional customer service that sets Iron Shield Roofing apart from the competition.